Some site thinks that they better know than us what is security. For example, they want to prevent us to make firefox remember the login/password for them, and in the sametime, they don't allow to use a 30 char passphrase (because it does not contain a symbol, but six "!" is ok...).
If, like me, you are finding that behaviour as irrespectuous of your browsing experience as, say pop-ups, there is a trick:
- install Firebug
- on the page with the faulty password field, open Firebug.
- use the blue mouse pointer in Firebug toolbar to select the password field
- on the Firebug HTML tab, you should have a <input type="password" autocomplete="off"....> field selected
- double-click on "off" to edit the value and change it to "on".
- Now, enter you login/password as usual in the page form
- when you hit "submit", Firefox should display the notification pop-up that allows to remember the login/password for that site.
Hop it will help other !